Polyethylene Transport Tanks are intended for storage of water at atmospheric pressure.
The main features are:
- Non-toxic high-density linear polyethylene
- Suitable for human consumption
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Resistant to shocks and chemicals
- Resistant to temperature changes (-40°C + 60°C)
- High photometric resistance to UV radiation
- Impervious to algae
- Easily washed with normal detergents
- Monolithic structure with no critical points
Installation must take place:
- Away from heat sources and perfectly level.
- So that the overflow does not allow light to filter through
- With flexible piping only
- So that the overflow pipe has free outlet and is straight and as short as possible
- In case of use with substances other than water, ensure their suitability
USE: Storage of water at atmospheric pressure. Especially suitable for transporting fluids.
MATERIAL: Non-toxic high-density linear polyethylene suitable for drinking water in accordance with Ministerial Decree No. 174, 06.04.04.
WARRANTY: 2 YEARS See general conditions of sale.