The Lowara CO 500/22/D Electric Pump combines the advantages of an open impeller with those of AISI 316 stainless steel. Developed for use in industrial washing, food industry, circulation systems and fish farming. Especially recommended for handling moderately aggressive liquids.
Available in the following versions. three-phase CO e COM single-phase.
- Metal part washing and surface treatment.
- Food industry washing and installations.
- Plants for the dyeing and textile industry.
- Industrial washing machines.
- Circulation and conveying systems for moderately viscous liquids with moderate chemical aggressiveness.
- Freshwater fish farming.
- Flow rate: up to 54 m³/h
- Head: up to 24 m
- Power supply: single and three-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power: from 0.37 kW up to 3 kW
- Maximum pressure: 8 bar
- Liquid temperature: from -10 °C to 120 °C
- Free passage: up to 20 mm