DAB'sEvosta 2 is an electronic wet-rotor circulator designed for water recirculation in small heating and air conditioning systems in domestic and residential settings.
Evosta 2 has a permanent-magnet synchronous motor and electronics with inverter that automatically adapts performance to system demands while saving energy and protecting against water hammer.
Evosta 2 is easy to set up: a sequential button allows the user to scroll between nine operating modes, three proportional pressure, three constant pressure, and three constant speed. All models have a vent plug and allow manual release of the motor shaft. Threaded suction and discharge ports.
Cast iron pump body with cataphoresis treatment and wet rotor motor. Steel motor case, technopolymer impeller. Ceramic motor shaft mounted on ceramic bushings lubricated by the pumped liquid. Stainless steel rotor sleeve, stator sleeve and end flange. Graphite thrust ring. EPDM seal rings and brass air vent plug. Due to the internal motor protection, the pump requires no overload protection.
- Operating range: 0.4-3.6 m3/h with head up to 6.9 meters
- Liquid temperature range: -10°C to +110°C
- Operating pressure: 10 bar (1000 kPa)
- Degree of protection: IPX5
- Insulation class: F
- Installation: with the motor axis horizontal
- Standard power supply: single-phase 1x230 V~ 50/60 Hz
- Pumped liquid: Clean, free from solids and mineral oils, non-viscous, chemically neutral, close to the characteristics of water (glycol max. 30%)
- Wheelbase 130mm
- Pump connections DN15 THREADED ( G 1 )
- Power supply 50Hz 1x230 V ~
- Max power 35W
- In 0.043 - 0.32A.